Tuesday, December 2, 2008

A New Tradition...

Well I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving with your families...giving thanks, sharing good stories, laughter and lots of yummy food!! I've come to learn over the years that Thanksgiving is a very significant Holiday, not for anything materialistic, but simply for the gathering of family and friends to enjoy a good meal in peace and happiness atleast once throughout the year. Often we get caught up in life and everything we all have to do, but we never stop and take the time to think about what's most important to us or why we do what we do everyday. I enjoy family and I love sharing those special moments, which is why Thanksgiving has become the most important holiday for me.

This Thanksgiving I had the pleasure of being in the company of my fiance's family. It was great...we had very good food and lots of fun ( I even had the chance to get a little dancing in...which is always nice!) I'm thankful for the invitation to spend this holiday with them and I'm thankful for the time well spent. I of course missed my own family very much, but I'm looking forward to this new tradition of alternating the holidays between both families, it adds a little extra excitement and a whole other culture into the mix!
Take a look at just a couple pictures I took from this past long weekend. Enjoy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails