Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Save The Date!!


This is the save-the-date I recently designed to send to all of our family and friends for the wedding. I sent some via email but hopefully the rest will be in the mail by the end of the week. We are now just about 5 months away from our Big Day and the nightmares have already begun! I'm trying to focus on positive energy to get me through the next few months without any major catastrophes! Let's just all cross our fingers and toes that everything gets done in time and the day of goes off without a hitch!! Oh please, oh please, oh please!

2 comments:

LaVon said...

YEA!!!! Just 5 short months away!!! Well I'm sending postive energy your way...I'm certain your bid day will be magnificent!

CHIC Sensibility... said...

That's a really cute design. Congrats!

Stay chic,
CS

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails