Monday, March 22, 2010

A-MAZING!

Happy Monday all! I just wanted to pop in and tell you a little bit about this A-MAZING book I own! Its titled- Paperie for Inspired Living by Karen Bartolomei.




This book is beautiful, wonderful and caters to the papercrafter! If you are looking for a book with inspiration galore, this is the one you need to buy! The images are fantastic, and the information is abundant! I love to flip through this book when I'm looking for fresh papercrafting or stationery  ideas. The author, Karen Bartolomei, is very VERY talented (not to mention you can find her company, Grapevine Couture Paperie in the BEAN (my home), which in itself is great!) This is one of the many inspirational books that continues to keep me so excited about PAPER! For more great inspiration please check out her website here! Also if you haven't yet, go pick up a copy of this F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S book and enjoy! *wink*



On a side note...I'm super excited because I can see that Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design is more within my reach than I could have ever imagined at this point in my life! (Those of you who know these programs well, know that even one costs a small fortune, let alone the whole bundle!) lol. I'm crossing my fingers that all goes well and I'm able to purchase this software, update my dinosaur aged version and get with the times using my new design programs very soon! Wish me luck!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails