Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Excitement in the Air!


Today is the BIG day! It's the start of the Summer 2010 CHA (Craft & Hobby Association) Trade Show!!!! I'm so excited, you would think that I was going to be there!! (Not quite, but wish I were, for sure!) I look forward to reading/seeing all the new products that are coming out from other bloggers that will be there. For now, I have to live vicariously through all of them, but hey, it's better than nothing!

There are many sites that have already been posting updates on the show for weeks, building our suspense even more! A couple in particular are; Studio Calico, Scrapbook Update and CHA's very own blog. Check into these sites for continuous updates throughout the duration of the show. This year its in Rosemont, IL at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center, July 27th-July 29th.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails