Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Just a glimpse...

It's been pretty busy around here lately! Between work and the holiday season its been non stop! I love this time of year, but wish that time would slow down long enough so we could catch our breath and enjoy it all...even just a little!

This past weekend was extra busy for the hubby and I! We were on a 8:30am flight to Boston on Saturday morning, which lasted all about 30mins in the air (definitely not enough time for us to catch some Zzzz's!). Once we landed it was off to my cousin's house for some preparations for a festive family gathering (more to come on that part soon). But all in all- the weekend was really nice and we were able to spend time with family which is so important, even with all the hustle and bustle...I wouldn't trade times like that in for anything. Life is for living, so we might as well LIVE more than SLEEP! Right?!?

We ended this weekend by putting up our Christmas tree! Yeay! I LOVE doing that! Makes me feel like a kid again, I would get SO excited when mom would put on the Christmas tunes and we would take out the tree/ornaments and get to work. Now we're putting up our own tree in our own place...*big sigh* so many memories to capture! Here are a couple pictures of us building our first "real size" tree (we've finally graduated from the table topper this year! :-)



There will be more pics of the finished product coming soon!

I'm also in the process of making my holiday cards! This year I have a list of about 30something, so I chose to take the digital route-to hopefully save time (especially with assembly!). Here is a sneak peak of what I'm working on. I'm hoping to finish the design by the end of this week so that I can print and send! We'll see how that goes!
That's all for now! Be back soon....

1 comment:

Kisha said...

I'm loving the portion I see of your holiday card. I keep thinking about getting into digital scrap work but quickly change my mind:) Can't wait to see the completed card.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails