Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Happy Greetings!


Today's card is a happy greeting, meant to put a smile on your face! I used the Pink Paislee  Queen Bee collection. I love the colors!! I don't know what it is about olive green, gold, ivory & yellow, but when they are combined, they make me happy! It's funny because if you know me, you know that I often wear a lot of olive green and browns-earthy tones. So naturally this card is one of my favorites!


I created a pearl edge to separate the border sticker from the background paper & made the die cut paper for the title be the center to draw your attention. The center was distressed with sand paper to help the stamped title be more visible. I hope this card helps to brighten your day! :-)

1 comment:

Urban Heirlooms said...

This is so pretty and filled with rich details. I just noticed the centerpiece has background text. I love all the subtle layers!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails