Wednesday, December 14, 2011

December Daily 2011- Day 13



Supplies: Patterned Paper & Number Tag- Making Memories; Digital Tag- AE Studio;
Chipboard Accent- Echo Park; Glitter- Recollections; Gold Metallic Marker- American Crafts



So since there are NO RULES with scrapbooking or the December Daily project, last night I decided to focus on that day, instead of trying to catch up with days 7-12 that I haven't done yet. I don't want to get stuck worrying about catching up, because then I'm afraid I won't finish. I'm thinking that if I can try to keep up from here on out, once I get to the end and every page is done (except 7-12) then I will be able to finish those and have a complete book for 2011! So let's just hope this tactic works... *crossing fingers*

So day #13 is about the holiday cards that I mailed out yesterday morning. I took a picture of the cards in the mailbox and added one of Ali Edward's digital tags on top, along with the sentiment that is inside the cards. On the back of day #13, I used the front of my "prototype" card, to decorate my DD album and to have a keepsake of the card I created this year. I really like how it came out- simple yet effective! xo



4 comments:

Patricia Roebuck said...

I love your pages...very striking. And great idea taking photo of mailbox. It is hard to try to catch up...I like your idea to start from here.

Karen Moore said...

Loved your card and taking a photo of the mail box. I'm journaling every day about what happens and will put it all together as I get my pictures printed. (Have to be sure I have enough printer ink for my Christmas presents) Merry Christmas!

Cami said...

I like the idea of the picture of the mailbox.

Kisha said...

I love this page. And what a great idea of taking a pic of the mail in the mailbox. I too am behind, this week has been super hectic for me, but I plan on pulling an all nighter on Friday and getting caught up:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails