Tuesday, February 14, 2012

You've Got Love...

Quilt- Bed Bath & Beyond (Vintage Chic/Ariana); Pink Ruched Pillow Shams- Bed Bath & Beyond (DKNY);
White Bed Skirt- Bed Bath & Beyond; Decorative Pillows- Bed Bath & Beyond (Nicole Miller), Homegoods and Kirklands

I'm popping in, (a little late) but wanted to wish everyone a Happy Valentine's Day! I'm still getting acclimated to the west coast (hence why I've been MIA), but I'm loving my new room setup, especially my bed! So I thought I'd create a VDay card inspired by my bedroom colors: pink, gray, white & a splash of black. I just love this color combo, I think it really supports my "vintage, shabby chic" style!




This card measures 7x5 and is inspired by "love notes". I created the postcard to coordinate with the patterned paper and alphas. The result is pretty and feminine with a touch of Parisian influence- what says LOVE better than Paris?!?

Supplies: Card Stock- Bazzill; Patterned Paper/Butterfly- S.E.I; Glitter Brad- American Crafts (Dear Lizzy);
Chipboard Alphas- The Girls' Paperie; Alpha Stickers- October Afternoon; Alpha Rub-Ons- K&Company;
Postcard- Myself; Ribbon- Other


Well, thanks for stopping in! Enjoy the rest of your night and be sure to capture those special moments with your loved ones! xo

1 comment:

Urban Heirlooms said...

YOU'VE got great taste! That's so pretty. The card as well! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails