Sunday, August 17, 2008

Our Engagement Party! 8/9/08

Last Saturday was our engagement party and it was really nice! Everyone had a good time, there was lots of food, fun and festivities!! We made it a casual Luau BBQ at my parents home in Massachusetts. The weather was great, the temp was in the high 70's which wasn't too hot or too cold, it was just right for the occasion! Both sides of our families were able to meet for the first time, which was really exciting! I was a little nervous hoping that everything would go off without a hitch and it did! We even had some horse rides going on to entertain the little ones thanks to my parents' wonderful neighbors. I couldn't have wished for a better day, although I do wish I had more time to enjoy the moment and sit and talk with everyone but I'm sure there will be more of that to come in the next year. So take a look at some of the pics I was able to salvage from my camera (unfortunately lots of the photos that were taken are pretty blurry...I think my camera was on the wrong setting most of the time! Uuuugghh!)


.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails