Tuesday, November 30, 2010

December Daily 2010: Sneak Peeks


de·cem·ber dai·ly


[dih-sem-ber] [dey-lee]
–noun –adverb
1. the twelfth month of the year, containing 31 days. Abbreviation: Dec.
1. every day; day by day

Origin:
Ali Edwards 2008




Yesterday I mentioned that my mom and I were able to spend some quality time together while I was home this past weekend. We spent a good part of Friday and Saturday working on our December Daily albums which I first posted about here. It was so fun to work with my mom on this new project because she is new to scrapbooking and gets so excited when she learns something new! In the first image, I'm sorting out the holiday themed papers that I brought and in the second image, my mom is just getting started! She was definitely a trooper this weekend! I'm so proud of her. :-)

Below are a few sneak peaks from my December Daily album. I'm still working on the "body", and hopefully will be done soon, so I can focus on filling it with festive holiday memories!




Have any of you created a December Daily before? If so, what was your favorite part of the process? And do you have any good tips for a first timer?!? Do tell...

1 comment:

Urban Heirlooms said...

Look at your mom--she's all into it! I see the beginnings of another scrap-addict! ;) Your supply collection is amazing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails