Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sunday= Uuuggghhh!

Today is Sunday...the day I dread the most...because that means Monday morning is JUST around the corner! Uuugghhh! It's going to be an especially tough Monday because due to Mother Nature's Blizzard of 2010 that hit the Northeast this week, we were let out of work early on Thursday and the office was closed on Friday! It was SWEET at the time, but now I'm dreading tomorrow. I know it's going to be crazy...one of those days where I never get to sit down!! The only good thing about that, is the day will fly by (hopefully)!

On a good note, I was able to meet up with some great friends this afternoon for Sunday Brunch (one of whom is a blogger too, check it out here)! We met at this nice spot on 5th Ave in Park Slope Bklyn. The name is Sidecar and they have a good brunch menu, a little bit of everything to satisfy all!

(The front of Sidecar)


I also wanted to share a LO that I created of Chris and I when we were headed to Costa Rica for our Honeymoon. Most of the supplies I used were from the Passport Collection by Making Memories. I love this kit because the colors and the prints coordinate so well for a travel themed album! This LO measures 8"x8".



Lately I've been trying to reorganize my scrap space! It's so exciting but definitely A LOT of work! I'm happy with the progress I've made, but still have a lot more to do until it's right! I will definitely post pictures once it's done so check back soon! :-)

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails