Saturday, January 1, 2011

Bringing in 2011!


Happy New Year to all!

It's about that time again, we're out with the old and in with the new! I hope you all enjoyed your NYE festivities! We kept it low key this year, but enjoyed ours very much. There were dinner reservations at 9:30pm, the food and service was excellent and we were home by 11:15pm. We turned on Dick Clark's Rockin' Eve celebration and watched the ball drop in the comfort of our own home with a bottle of beer and a glass of wine. It was simple, yet fun and we enjoyed every minute of it!

So now it's on to a new year, new possibilities and new goals ahead. I have many things I'd like to accomplish this year, but I'm going for a simpler/smarter approach. I want to do what I say and not just say what I want to do (as I have in years past). This will be the year of talking the talk, walking the walk and putting the money where your mouth is (so to speak). I have a few important resolutions, but I will keep them to myself and with each passing day of 2011, I hope to prove to myself, silently, that all things are possible and will be achieved.

I'm wishing you all a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year! Live, Laugh & Love often but most importantly, cherish the moments that matter most, the small ones, the everyday ones!

That's all for now, enjoy the rest of your weekend...be back soon. ;-)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails