Thursday, August 5, 2010

Love You Forever

Now this post is going to feel a little like fall, a little pumpkin spice, a little apple streusel, reminds me of all the things I love about the change of seasons.

This card is titled "I Promis to Love You Forever", the colors and design create elegance and sophistication. Accents of pearls give it just enough texture and pop. The solid cardstock mixed with a herringbone print is also a great touch to add interest and the stitching creats that homespun look. With the fall season just around the corner, this spicy color palette is sure to stir some delicious creations!



Supplies; Cardstock-Bazzill; Ribbon-Cosmo Cricket; Border Embellishment-Cosmo Cricket;
Patterned Paper-Studio Calico; Pearl Flourish-Want 2 Scrap; Pearl Embellishments- Recollections


1 comment:

Bethany @ b*spoke said...

Wow, this is such a beautiful card, Wahkuna! I just love the different textures, and the color pallete definitely has me thinking "fall". So warm and cozy.

You have such a lovely blog. Thanks for "inviting me over". Also thanks for reading b*spoke! It's great to have you as a "neighbor" :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails