Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Handmade Inspiration Board #1: Fall + Quilting

I recently learned of a great (compact) way to create inspiration boards from the very talented Holly Becker of Decor8. I love the idea of creating a board the size of a file folder that you can fold up and take anywhere- to use as reference or store very easily! It's large enough to include all the important details, but small enough to take on the go!

The first board I would like to share on my blog is inspired by fall + quilting (very similar to the card I posted here). Obviously I can't help but create fall inspired things during this season, and now is the perfect time to share it! The colors are; brown, ivory, red and navy. I hope this board helps you to come up with some great ideas for your next craft project! Enjoy! xo




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails