Thursday, October 20, 2011

Missing You...


Hello darlings! In the spirit of the season, today I'm going to show you one of my newest fall inspired cards. I created this card using the Napa Valley Studio Calico kit from November 2010. The colors and prints are truly fall and I love them! I referenced the tear sheet pictured above (in my mood board) from Flea Market Style magazine for the quilted stitch detail. I love the stitched quilted basket holding the apples (its so cozy) and thought it would be a great feature to incorporate into this card. Hope you like it!

Supplies; cardstock- American Crafts; patterned paper & gem brads- 
Making Memories; ribbon- Sweet Petites; thread- other
images by; Wahkuna
 

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping in! xo


1 comment:

irisbabaouy said...

That is beautiful! Love how you recreated the look of quilted fabric!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails