Monday, October 10, 2011

Baby Shower Card- Boy


Hi all! I hope everyone is doing well and enjoyed their weekend! The weather here has been ABSOLUTELY perfect! It's quite amazing because this time of year (in the northeast) is usually pretty chilly! But I'm taking it all in and thanking mother nature for gracing us with this FANTASTIC-ness! (and you gotta love my "made-up" lingo too) *wink*

Today I wanted to share a cute little baby boy card that I recently made for a cousin's baby shower last month. The elephant themed shower was super adorable, which usually comes with the territory of a baby shower. It was an intimate gathering with her closest family & friends. There was plenty of food and cute desserts which included; an adorable baby boy cake, cupcakes (decorated oh-so-adorably), cookies, candy and tons more! We played a few games, had a lot of laughs and just enjoyed good company and the relaxed atmosphere.

I made this card in about 15 minutes (literally) and most of the products used are from the Animal Crackers Collection by Making Memories (by far my favorite baby scrapbooking collection to date). The cutest part of this card are the mini clothes pins used to hang the "boy" letters, as if it were a clothes line. When I came across these clothes pins from Creative Impressions I couldn't resist- they are SO tiny and cute, they add a little charm, right?! So stay tuned, because I will be back tomorrow to post about the present (which went along with this card). Be back soon...

xo

1 comment:

Deborah Velásquez said...

Hello Wahkuna!
Cutest shower card for a boy. I looked at your gallery, yes you love paper! Beautifully done. Just stopping in to say hello as a fellow BYW'er.

Happy blogging!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails