Friday, November 18, 2011

Friendship Card for a Special Person



Supplies Used: Patterned Paper- October Afternoon & Fancy Pants Designs; Distress Ink- Tim Holtz/Ranger ink; Brads- American Crafts; Sentiment Label- Designed by Wahkuna


I know from experience that receiving an unexpected but thoughtful greeting in the mail can make your whole day! I've taken notice of this feeling and I'm trying to spread that same cheer around to more people in my life. This friendship card was created for a special person (who will remain nameless for now). The mix of patterns and colors fit perfectly together and the sentiment expresses exactly how I feel about our friendship. I used the Lawn Party kit by Studio Calico to create this card and my favorite part is the crochet lace ribbon, which adds a homespun touch-not to mention that the aqua color is just GORGEOUS!

I can't wait to mail this to that special someone, and hopefully make their day too! *smile*


Happy Friday everyone- enjoy your weekend!



Photos taken by: Wahkuna

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your friend heart will melt when they receive that card. I love the blend of patterns you used, they mixed perfectly. Very nice card:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails