Thursday, November 17, 2011

December Daily 2011 Part 1



I can't even believe it's that time of year again, to start working on my December Daily album! I probably should've already started thinking about how I'm going to set up and decorate my album this year, but I haven't! Life always gets away from us and before you know it, you have to think fast! Luckily I took enough initiative to order the December Daily kit by Ali Edwards and Studio Calico before it was sold out- PHEW! I also tweaked the design of my pages from last year and was able to get the file to the printer earlier this week. I picked up the printed pages yesterday (for my mom and I) and now need to focus on the fun part- decorating!! The possibilities are endless and that's what I love most about this album...I'm so excited!

Unlike last year, I plan to complete my December Daily and be proud of the outcome! So I'll be back sometime soon with updates on my progress. Until then, happy crafting my friends!

BTW, are any of you working on a December Daily album too? If so, how do you go about creating your album? Please feel free to share your crafty tips!



Photo taken by: Wahkuna (via camera phone)

1 comment:

Gretchen said...

Great products! I did one last year and am doing it again this year. For me, keeping the foundation pages simple is key, then I an add whatever during the daily process. Also, keeping everything holiday related in one spot is helpful so I'm not searching everywhere. I just want to be able to grab and go! Have fun!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails