Thursday, November 10, 2011

Handmade Inspiration Board #3: Thanksgiving

It's about that time- to start thinking about Thanksgiving and I can't wait for the day! I love this holiday the most because if focuses on family, thankfulness and AMAZING food! This year I am in charge of the Thanksgiving dinner (it's my first time, so all helpful tips are welcome *wink*), so I thought I would gather some inspiration for the day and build from there. Here is my inspiration folder, I hope you're able to gather some ideas from it as well! xo




Supplies Used; Patterned Paper- Cosmo Cricket and Crate Paper; Cardstock- American Crafts and Bazzill; Transparent Scroll Design- K&Company; Doily Rub-Ons- Hambly Studios; Gem Brad- Making Memories; Paper & Crochet Flowers- Prima Marketing Inc.; Alpha Stickers- Making Memories; Stitched Brad- Basic Grey


Images Used;
Leaf Printed Linens- Martha Stewart 
Thanksgiving Table Setting- Martha Stewart 
Fall Floral Basket- Martha Stewart
Give Thanks (Gobble Gobble)- Better Homes and Gardens 
Thanksgiving Poem- Better Homes and Gardens


(Photos of inspiration board by; Wahkuna)


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails