Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Just for you!

I can't even believe it's already Nov. 1st! Have I mentioned how much I LOVE this time of year?!? I'm pretty sure I have, but I still don't think that's enough! So today I'm here to share another fall inspired card that I created.

I used products from the Mind the Gap kit by Studio Calico, a lace punch, lace trim and ribbon with scallop to create the feminine feel. The colors are ivory, green, orange and brown- perfect harvest inspired colors! The pumpkin in the background was actually picked during my visit to the Westport Rivers vineyard- which I posted about here. And speaking of fall, I think now that we are officially in November, I need to get started on my Thanksgiving inspiration board...so stay tuned, there will be more to come on that! xo



Supplies Used: Cardstock- Bazzill Basics; Patterned Paper- My Mind's Eye, K&Company; Buttons- My Mind's Eye; Lace Trim- TPC Corp.; Rose Trim- Webster Pages; Letter Stickers- Sassafrass; Ribbon- Making Memories; Kraft Envelopes- Pebbles Inc.; Lace Punch; Martha Stewart Crafts; Distress Ink; Ranger/Tim Holtz; Stamps- Other

Photos by; Wahkuna

1 comment:

Kisha said...

Great card! I love the mix of textures too..lovely.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails