Tuesday, November 15, 2011

New Card: A Baby Boy Is...





Supplies Used: Animal Crackers Jack Collection- Making Memories; Ribbon & Metal Decorative Bobby Pin- Making Memories (Chloe's Closet); Cardstock- Bazzill; Font- CK Ali



It seems this has been the Year of the Babies (at least in my family). We've already had 2 new additions and have 2 more on the way (one who's expected any day now). It's so exciting to see all these new little faces, fingers and toes- they are too cute! I'm happy to have an ever growing family full of amazing people! *smile*

This card (with matching envelope) was made for one of the newest additions- Jaydin (whom I blogged about yesterday). I'm working on his baby memory book which will have a similar theme, but in the meantime- this was his "welcome to the world" greeting!

Tip: To get the sentiment on the journaling tag I first found a quote that I thought was appropriate from Scrapbook.com. Then I copied it- opened a new document in Photoshop and pasted it into the new document. I resized it and printed it out on all purpose printing paper. Once I felt the size was perfect, I taped the journaling tag right over the printed quote and re-printed the document (using this same piece of paper). The quote was printed onto the tag (which was placed directly on top of the original print). After it was printed, I carefully removed the taped journaling tag from the paper (being careful not to tear it) and adhered it to my card.


Enjoy! xo



Photos taken by: Wahkuna


1 comment:

Kisha said...

Thanks for the LO compliment. I love your baby card. I actually thought you had hand written your sentiment. Beautiful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails