Monday, November 14, 2011

Weekend in Reveiw Vol.#4- Meeting the newest family member + NYC

This past weekend was really nice! I was able to meet the newest little family member (baby Jaydin) who is a little over a month old now and SO adorable! I also made a quick trip to NYC and did a little browsing (while my brother was auditioning). It was such a beautiful night in New York yesterday, you almost didn't need a jacket...

The holiday lights were draped on the tree lined streets and it seems everyone is starting (or possibly finishing) their holiday shopping already! In passing, I heard a few people saying that they've finished their shopping and I can't even fathom that idea, because I haven't even started! Although, there won't be much shopping for me this season, but I will be doing a little something *wink*. Have any of you finished your holiday shopping yet? I often wonder how early people start!?!






I stopped at Paper Presentation (which is one of my favorite stationery stores in NYC) where I picked up a few novelty pieces of decorative paper. While I was there, I also discovered a new stationery line that I'd never heard of before; Bonnie Marcus Collection- Where Fashion Meets Paper. I love her style- where she combines fashion illustration with stationery for all occasions! Check out some of her collections if you haven't already!

And lastly, the view of the Empire State building from 18th st. & 5th ave. was beautiful (in honor of Veterans Day). I hope you all enjoyed your weekend too! xo


Photos taken by: Wahkuna

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails